As Governors or Staff Members, there are a number of documents that are ‘required reading’, and these change periodically as part of a cyclical review by government, the DfE, Ofsted and others. This page allows for the easy collation of ‘read receipts’ , part of the evidence-building required to satisfy our own responsibilities and provide evidence for external scrutiny.
We committed to reading the following policies/documents. Please follow the links:
- Jan 2020 Safer Working Practices in Education (2019)
- Feb 2020 Image-Use Permissions 2020 GDPR
- (This needs to be downloaded, completed and returned seperately).
- Mar 2020 Child Protection Policy & Safeguarding (2020)
- Apr 2020 Working Together to Safeguard Children (2018) – Staff only
- Oct 2020 Staff Code of Conduct (2020)
- Oct 2020 Governor’s Skill Audit (2020) (Office 365 log-in required)
- Nov 2020 Acceptable Use Policy (2020)
- Nov 2020 Children Missing Education 2021 on the Policies page
- Dec 2020 Social Media Policy (2021) on the Policies page
- Dec 2020 E-Safety Policy (2020)
- Dec 2020 Behaviour In Schools (2020)
- Jan 2021 Staff Handbook 2021- DRAFT Staff only.
- Jan 2021 Working Together To Safeguard Children (2020 updates)
- Feb 2021 Child Protection Policy and Safeguarding Procedures 2021
- Feb 2021 What to do if you’re worried a child is being abused
- Feb 2021 Health and Safety 2021 – DRAFT
- Mar 2021 When To Call The Police
- Mar 2021 The Prevent Duty
- Apr 2021 Children Who Go Missing During the School Day
- May 2021 Anti-bullying, Anti-hate & Anti-radicalisation on the Policies page
- June 2021 Intimate Care 2021 on the Policies page
- July 2021 Special Educational Needs 2021 on the Policies page
- Sep 2021 Keeping Children Safe in Education (2021) (Click the link here)
- Oct 2021 – Confidentiality 2021 (Draft emailed to all – 05/10/2021)
- Nov 2021 – Supporting Children with Medical Conditions 2020 on the policies page
Register your reading here!